Pages

Games

Saturday 31 March 2018

Bollywood : Who do you think is the most arrogant Bollywood actress in real life?

Who do you think is the most arrogant Bollywood actress in real life?

quora.com
Mar 29, 2018 5:09 PM
Sangeet Agarwal
Two Movies a day, keeps stupidity away.
62w ago
I think it might be Katrina Kaif. I have read numerous answers here on Quora itself stating that she is quite arrogant. I haven’t met her in person though. Would not want to either, especially after her failed attempts trying to copy Cameron Diaz in Bang Bang.
Here are a few stories regarding her from other answers here on Quora-
One.
I once met a customs officer who had met Katrina Kaif twice at the airport while doing his duty.
The first time he met her, he requested for a pic with her. Not only did she decline she said it in such a rude manner that the guy was embarrassed, as many of his colleagues were also nearby.
However as the karma goes, this guy again met Katrina Kaif after a few months. During the customs clearance process, he sent her for security check.
She was a bit shocked and asked him “Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you watch movies?” To which the officer replied with authority “No I don’t watch movies. GO over there for the check”.
She definitely needed some lessons in humility.
Two.
Once my roomie told me about her flight experience with Katrina Kaif and it’s really not good. She is not so friendly. My roomie is an air hostess with Jet Airways. She said whenever Katrina boards a flight, she sits with her manager and she doesn’t talk to anyone only her manager talks. When the flight air hostess comes to greet her or ask her about her food preference, she simply turns to her manager instead of talking to the flight attendant directly. She would then tell her food preference to her manager who would then convey it to the air hostess even if she want water she does the same.This is really so rude.
Once Katrina lashed out at an air hostess when she was woken up from her sleep and asked to fasten her seatbelt. She said ‘How dare you touch me? You are just an air hostess, the salary you earn is just a small amount which I spend in one day blah blah!!’. The crew was shocked & surprised by this.
She was also black listed from Jet Airways for her rude behaviour towards the staff. Though she is a celebrity, but this is not the way to talk to anyone. She doesn’t even allow to take pictures or give autographs to her fans.
Three.
A friend of mine met her and Ranbir in a mall on the outskirts of Amsterdam. She used to be a huge Katrina fan back then. She got so excited, greeted them both & asked for a selfie with Katrina. Not only did Katrina give her a stare down in reply to her ‘Hi, I’m a huge fan’, she refused to have a picture clicked.
Ranbir proactively offered my friend a selfie with him seemingly embarrassed of his GF’s rude behaviour. Before my friend took their leave, Kaif also refused to give her an autograph.
So, I understand she’s a human who can be in a bad mood once in a while, but being rude to others cannot be excused all the time. She’s basically a cold fish who won’t respect you as a fellow human unless she’s on film promotions or you’re a Bollywood biggie.
Four.
It was the time when she was just introduced by Salman Khan in Bollywood. I was an ardent fan of hers. The movie Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani was being shot.
I had once mentioned that Ranbir -Katrina are my favourite Bollywood couple. My best friend decided he was going to get me their autographs at any cost, so he went off to the shooting.
After standing for almost 16 hrs , he did get a proper view and met Katrina’s manager, a very arrogant lady.
The paparazzi was not much there at that time, and the crowd was also small.
My best friend told Katrina’s manager that he would like to meet her just for a second, after much much waiting when Katrina came out of the vanity, for MEETING THE CROWD, he ran to her with a paper n pencil( yes pencil, this moron did not have a pen) to which she disgracefully said “ Do u expect me to sign with it? “ and threw the pencil on his face.
He should have returned at this time, but no! Being a moron that he is, he called me up and told me this. I had no idea that all this was on so I rushed to him, we spent another 5–6 hours for her, and yes I carried a Parker pen this time.
Ranbir and Katrina are all over the place, finally, we get to meet them, and my friend held the pen in front of Katrina and she took it when he said “ Sir ka autograph chaiye”.
Reading all these answers makes me feel, “humble” isn’t part of her dictionary. She should not be rude to her “Fans” just because she has super acting skills and has delivered blockbuster movies. *Pun Intended*
Source:
Rabab Hussain
Vice President at MUISS, daydreamer, beach lover
62w ago
Sonam Kapoor. It’s obvious from her interviews that she thinks she is better than everyone. Yeah, she does have a quirky but great fashion sense, but that doesn’t mean she has the right to look down upon others. It’s not as if she’s such an amazing actress herself. You should look up her interview on Koffee With Karan, specially the one where she appeared with her dad. She seems to live in a bubble.
Aditya Sonar
62w ago
Here goes the list of arrogant Bollywood actress
If u think any other actress should be in the list then comment below…..
I will add them..
Elizzy Felix
though from Nigeria West Africa, i love 'and watch only Bollywood movies.
62w ago
there quit a few number of them that i think are arrogant.
  1. the number one on my list is Kangana Renaut.
  2. Sonam Kapoor.
  3. Nargis Fakri.
  4. Kareena Kapoor Khan.
  5. Katrina Kaif.
  6. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
  7. Athiya Shetty.
  8. Mallika Arora, (she is no longer a Khan).
  9. Zarine Khan.
these are the actresses though i have not met them, looking at their faces you will know that they will be really very arrogant, i don’t base my character judgement especially of celebrities based on what i read about them, i believe that anything you need to know a person is boldly written on the person’s face.
Sonny Chatrath
I an NRI Bollywood Actor, nominated twice for best actor.
62w ago
I have heard Sonam Kapoor is pretty arrogant but I have never met her in person, so can’t tell for sure.
Original siteon Quora

No comments

Post a Comment

Designed With & By Abijah Johnnie
Designed With & By Abijah Johnnie